Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Formalities...

Greetings and Salutations: 

You’ve met our story, so now I suppose is as good a time as any to meet the author. My name is Lyndsay and I’m the one spearheading the characterization, dialogue, and plot of Re:Medy. I am overjoyed to be partnering with my “right hand lady” and multi-talented artist, Amanda. She is a gifted writer herself and certainly keeps me honest and on task within the story.

I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, with one or two projects in their final editing phase, and finally decided to tackle the idea of a graphic novel. Why? Because Re:Medy couldn’t be told any other way - and I really wanted to meet the Professor! Who is the Professor you ask? Well, wouldn’t you like to know….

It will suffice to say, that I am positive you will be more interested in meeting and learning about our cast in Re:Medy, and I wouldn’t blame you. If you have an inkling to know more about me, you can visit and subscribe to my personal blog: www.lyndsayonline.wordpress.com. Of course, I’m sure tidbits about Amanda and I will find their way here as well.

I will close with this, our inbox is always open! So comment or shoot us an email. Amanda and I would love to hear from you.  And if I haven’t stated it already, welcome to the Re:Medy Family!

Musingly,
Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment